Friday, December 30, 2016

An Older Pitch

Page 01

Page 02

Page 04

Here are three of the pages from an older Pitch done a little while ago. Page 04 of the pitch is almost the same as the last panel on page 01. I thought this was an unusual layout from what I normally do, so I shared it as well. Page 03 was the exact copy of Page 02 but with little changes to the opacity of the artwork and lettering above it.

The pitch was done for a longer format comic project. The Pitch contained artwork from other artists as well. I contributed 4 pages for the pitch. Initially, the book was supposed to be written by a single author and drawn by different artists. The story was divided across various chapters so that would have worked well.

For some reasons, I won't be part of the book. I hope that the book turns out well and probably I might even get some mention in the book.

No comments: